With over 36 billion bottles of wine produced annually, from over 1 million different wine labels, getting your wines noticed can seem like an impossible task.
Welcome to Market Jar, an online wine marketing agency specialising in digital marketing in the wine industry.
Why are we the go-to wine marketing agency in London? Because we know the trends in wine marketing and we have tangible experience working in wine.
Market Jar - Digital wine marketing agency
We don’t just know wine marketing basics, we are the masters in wine marketing.
We will deliver you an all-singing, all-dancing wine marketing strategy for your wine business that guarantees to deliver.
Content Marketing Examples
We know marketing in the wine industry because we’re the creative agency behind:
Pull The Cork
A low intervention, organic wine merchant delivering wine directly to consumers.
Connaught Wine Cellars
An independent wine merchant to restaurants, hotels and caterers.
Who We Are
We are a UK based digital marketing company with an experienced remote working team, as well as an office in Central London for when we need to get our heads together.
We are the wine content marketing specialists who deliver content marketing and social media campaigns that work.
Wine content marketing to drive sales
If you’re looking to target the UK online wine market, you have to know that competition is fierce. You have to have a great content marketing strategy if you want to get noticed.
We work collaboratively with you to develop and build your unique wine marketing strategy in order to ensure your wine brand is successful.
We understand the importance of a coherent smart digital approach, incorporating both copy and social media.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing incorporates all types of marketing that involve the creation of content such as videos, blog posts, even social media posts, with the intention of sharing them online.
Their creation isn’t specifically for promotion of your wine brand, however that is an added bonus.
Your content strategy should be designed to encourage interest in your wine products.
As a leading content marketing agency specialising in the wine industry, we understand the need to differentiate your small wine business from the competition.
The UK online wine market is one of the most mature wine markets in the world, with more than 50% of consumers regularly purchasing wine at least once a month (according to the IWSR). The online alcohol industry has increased by 13.2% in the last 6 years, with online wine sales in particular accounting for this exceptional growth.
If you want your wine business to capture a share of this market, you need to use a wine marketing agency to help you, and Market Jar London has the full complement of content marketing services to offer you.
We know how to market wine online and deliver the results that you’re looking for.
Benefits of content marketing for your wine business
- High quality content increases the visibility of your wine brand by getting it in front of the people who are looking for your wine solution to their dry problem.
- Improves your brand awareness and increases recognition of your small business, as well as positioning you as the expert in your (wine) industry.
- Creating content that helps your audience works to create loyalty and trust by offering solutions without asking for anything in return.
- Providing content that your audience needs and wants helps develop a lasting relationship with them.
- Adding quality content to your site gives you a bigger digital footprint, making it more likely you’ll be found in the wine search results.
What do you need to do?
- Ensure your website is mobile friendly. More people shop via their mobile phone than in a bricks and mortar shop.
- Be social. Your customers are communicating on social platforms, be there to engage with them. Pick your platforms and establish a strong social footprint.
- Identify your customer base. From millennials to Gen X to baby boomers, knowing who your customers are and what they’re looking for is key.
- Use a wine marketing agency. Pick a drinks marketing specialist who knows how to market wine online, freeing you up to do what you do best!
How to do wine marketing online
Digital marketing is the perfect marketing option for wineries, wine makers and wine merchants looking to drive sales. From newsletters, to social media, to email marketing, targeting your audience online is the key to increasing customer engagement and ultimately sales conversions.
Wine is a social product. It creates engagement as people tend to share it when they consume it.
How do you market wine online?
You get social.
Wine and social media go together like salt and vinegar, Bert and Ernie, Ant and Dec. They’re the perfect partners.
How do you use social media to market your wine?
- You share the experience of your wine
- You start conversations around your wine
- You encourage consumers to create content around your wine.
- You use all the digital marketing tools at your disposal to engage your target audience.
Effective wine marketing online means encouraging a two-way communication with prospective customers and with existing customers to convert more sales.
Wine marketing trends
Trends in wine marketing are constantly changing. Right now the focus is on delivering more than customers expect. Basically anything that isn’t just advertising, that gets customers involved with your brand is big in wine marketing.