We have a superb track record of designing websites that cater to the most specialised requirements of logistics firms, and that – much more importantly – generate results.
Genuinely bespoke logistics web design services
If your firm in the logistics, transportation and freight forwarding sector is to realise its potential online and offline, it simply must have a visually attractive, easy-to-navigate and hassle-free website.
Whatever your firm’s background, size or objectives may be, the Market Jar team will work closely with you from the outset, paying exacting attention to your particular aspirations and needs – as well as those of your target customers.
Content Marketing Examples
We know marketing in the logistics industry because we’re the creative agency behind:
Who Are Market Jar?
Market Jar is an all-encompassing digital marketing agency based in London, with a commitment to providing innovative and professional-quality, but also competitively priced solutions for firms both within and beyond the logistics sector.
Logistics web design is far from our only strength. Indeed, our specialised knowledge and experience in so many other aspects of online marketing is integral to our ability to also understand what your brand will require in its new website.
Logistics web design that provides the utmost peace of mind
Wherever your logistics firm is based in the UK or Europe – and we do have an office in central London for face-to-face meetings if you desire them – we will design and construct a truly bespoke website that is perfectly aligned with your business’s wider goals.
That means a website that will both look and feel good, impressing your target audiences and allowing them to swiftly find the information they seek, at the same time as taking the stress out of routine maintenance and updates for your team.
We use no less than the world’s most popular and renowned content management system (CMS), WordPress, for our logistics web design process. This enables us – and you – to take advantage of the platform’s staggering functionality, flexibility and ease of use.
In addition, we ensure that your logistics organisation’s resultant website works equally well on desktop and mobile. This will help your brand to make the most professional impression on visitors – whatever device they’re using at any given time.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing incorporates all types of marketing that involve the creation of content such as videos, blog posts, even social media posts, with the intention of sharing them online.
Their creation isn’t specifically for promotion of your wine brand, however that is an added bonus.
Power your business’s growth with an optimal website… and more.
Even if you initially approach us with an interest in logistics web design, the chances are that you will also appreciate our in-depth know-how in broader digital marketing – as is so crucial if your organisation is to attract and convert prospects.
Don’t hesitate to talk to us about our far-reaching expertise and track record in such influential disciplines as search engine optimisation (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and company branding.
It might well be a major factor in your brand not merely meeting, but also far exceeding its longer-term growth ambitions.
Benefits of content marketing for your logistics business
- High-quality content increases the visibility of your logistics brand by getting it in front of the people who are looking for your solution.
- Improves your brand awareness and increases recognition of your business, as well as positioning you as the expert in your (logistics) industry.
- Creating content that helps your audience works to create loyalty and trust by offering solutions without asking for anything in return.
- Providing content that your audience needs and wants help to develop a lasting relationship with them.
- Adding quality content to your site gives you a bigger digital footprint, making it more likely you’ll be found in the logistics search results.
What do you need to do?
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Be social. Your customers are communicating on social platforms, be there to engage with them. Pick your platforms and establish a strong social footprint.
- Identify your customer base. From millennials to Gen X to baby boomers, knowing who your customers are and what they’re looking for is key.
- Use a logistics marketing agency. Pick a logistics marketing specialist who knows how to market logistics online, freeing you up to do what you do best!