Partner with an agency that knows what it’s doing when it comes to all aspects of search engine optimisation (SEO) and digital marketing for logistics, transport and freight companies.
In this highly competitive sector, it could scarcely be more important to select a logistics SEO agency that has a stellar track record of vaulting organisations from a wide range of the sectors up the search engine results pages.
Make Market Jar your choice of logistics SEO experts
Firms that operate in the logistics, transportation and freight forwarding sectors are becoming ever more dependent on the online space when they are seeking to attract the attention and interest of prospective customers.
With our ability to provide tailored logistics SEO solutions that suit your company’s aspirations and budget at the same time as driving targeted traffic and business, our team here at Market Jar is advantageously positioned to deliver your firm a strong return on its investment.
Content Marketing Examples
We know marketing in the logistics industry because we’re the creative agency behind:
Who Are We?
Market Jar is a London-based digital marketing agency that consists of an experienced remote team, although we also have an office in the centre of the capital for those key in-person meetings with colleagues and clients.
We’re experts in all manner of aspects of logistics SEO. As a result, we can assemble an SEO campaign that genuinely serves your brand, boosting its online profile in all of the right ways to make sustainable results possible
Generate business with well-judged logistics SEO
As a Google-certified SEO agency, we’re well-equipped to assess the present circumstances and future ambitions of your logistics, transportation or freight company, so that we can immediately begin to devise solutions that are proven to work well for firms like yours.
Our service includes SEO audits that will help us to pinpoint any issues with your website that might be holding it back from achieving its full potential in the search engine rankings.
We’re also known for our face-to-face SEO consultations, which involve us meeting our clients in their own premises and looking through their website and analytics with them, to determine possible ways to improve their current rankings.
Monthly SEO consultancy is another speciality of ours. A particular advantage of this service is the sheer flexibility it gives to our clients. You can choose to work with us for as long as you wish to work with us, whether it’s several months, a year or longer, without being tied down by upfront fees or lengthy contracts.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing incorporates all types of marketing that involve the creation of content such as videos, blog posts, even social media posts, with the intention of sharing them online.
Their creation isn’t specifically for promotion of your wine brand, however that is an added bonus.
Take the next step with your business’s search engine aspirations.
As the logistics, freight and transportation sectors continue to intertwine themselves with the digital world in ever-more fascinating ways, so it becomes all the more crucial for your own company in this industry to steer a powerful course with its SEO and marketing efforts.
Talk to the Market Jar team today about how we can be your ideal partners in extracting the maximum potential from your logistics SEO – and by extension, your entire business.
Benefits of content marketing for your logistics business
- High-quality content increases the visibility of your logistics brand by getting it in front of the people who are looking for your solution.
- Improves your brand awareness and increases recognition of your business, as well as positioning you as the expert in your (logistics) industry.
- Creating content that helps your audience works to create loyalty and trust by offering solutions without asking for anything in return.
- Providing content that your audience needs and wants help to develop a lasting relationship with them.
- Adding quality content to your site gives you a bigger digital footprint, making it more likely you’ll be found in the logistics search results.
What do you need to do?
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Be social. Your customers are communicating on social platforms, be there to engage with them. Pick your platforms and establish a strong social footprint.
- Identify your customer base. From millennials to Gen X to baby boomers, knowing who your customers are and what they’re looking for is key.
- Use a logistics marketing agency. Pick a logistics marketing specialist who knows how to market logistics online, freeing you up to do what you do best!